Annett Bus Lines Core Values
Safety First – Serve Others – Exceed Expectations – Enjoy the Journey
Top 10 Reasons to Live, Work and Invest in Gainesville, FL
- Diverse Economy – Gainesville’s industries sectors have grown with the times!
- Higher Education – The University of Florida is one of the largest universities in the country!
- Talented Workforce – Residents hold 80% more master’s degrees and 15% more bachelor’s degrees than the national average.
- Startup Success – The region has the most business incubators per capita in the US.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Small Business thrive because of the resources available to them locally.
- Innovation – The Innovation Gainesville Initiative creates jobs, promotes the area and retains successful business.
- Collaboration and Leadership – Major business entities work to develop a healthy business climate.
- Proximity to Major Markets – Easy access to East Coast and Southeast markets.
- Heath Care – Gainesville is the home of two of the state’s best Medical Centers: UF and NF Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Superior Quality of Life – Mild year-round climates, six state parks and arts & culture keep residents active and entertained.