Terms & Conditions
Using this website
In order to make reservations using the payment method displayed on this website, you must be 18 years of age or over. By using annettbuslines.com you confirm that you posses the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for this site, including instructing us to collect any payments from a credit card, and to use this site in accordance with all these terms and conditions. You also confirm that all information supplied by you in using this site is true and accurate. For more about Website Accessibility see here.
We take your privacy very seriously and will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with good commercial practice and applicable law. We collect and retain certain personal information about you (for example your email address) and use this to provide the service you’ve requested, such as to confirm your reservation or reply to a question.
If you choose to take advantage of our Online Day Excursions service, we will ask for more of your personal information when you register, such as date of birth, mailing address, email and so on, together with details of the credit card holder. This will allow frequent travelers with us to save time during the reservation process by us pre-completing certain fields. You will also be able to review reservations that you have made with us and the same information will be available to our customer service department to allow them to assist you with any questions you may have. We have taken safe-measures to secure our database but if our database is compromised, we cannot be held responsible for any of the information that is stored on this system.
We may provide your personal information to organizations directly involved in the update and/or maintenance of this website, including our website designers and technical consultants. This information will be used by such organizations only to perform their functions and/or to provide the service you have requested and for no other purpose.
In addition, all payment transactions are handled by, Authorize.net, a secure payment processing provider. Your credit card and related personal details are collected by Authorize.net in order to process your payment. More details regarding Authorize.net terms and conditions, and privacy and security policies can be found by visiting the Authorize.net website.
It is not our policy to provide any further entities or organization(s) with your details or information provided to us via this website, unless required by law. If you are an existing customer, Annett Bus Lines may use your email address to provide you with information about promotions and services we think may be of interest to you; however, you can choose not to receive such notices. If you are simply a visitor to this website and not an existing customer of, Annett Bus Lines, we may nonetheless wish to give you the opportunity to receive such information and may ask for your consent to do so.
Should you need additional details about the information we hold on you, or wish to have your personal details removed from our database at any time then please contact us.
If the credit card holder for reservations is not you, it will be your responsibility to ensure that you have the card holder’s consent before entering any related details, and that such details when entered are true. Other than the foregoing, by using the annettbuslines.com web site you confirm that you will only enter personal information about yourself and that such information is true.
Unlawful or prohibited use of annettbuslines.com
As a condition of your use of, annettbuslines.com, you agree that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
Reservation terms and conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or over to make travel reservations on annettbuslines.com.
- Reservations are only valid on the trip(s) stated.
- All children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (17 years of age or over) when travelling on annettbuslines.com.
- Passengers who purchase a seat on a Day Excursion are required to present a valid reservation number, provided at the time of purchase, when boarding annettbuslines.com services.
- If we have reason to suspect the fraudulent use of a confirmation, we reserve the right to refuse travel on our vehicles. No refund will be made in relation to any confirmation refused due to fraudulent use.
- Customers are required to be at their departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. This allows annettbuslines.com drivers to board customers in a timely manner avoiding any delays that may impact on the departure of the vehicle.
- When your reservation has been completed we will issue you with a confirmation e-mail. It is your responsibility to check that the confirmation issued to you is accurate. We are only responsible for issuing the confirmation in line with your request made on this website.
- Customers may not transport in their baggage or otherwise any items that are inherently dangerous, including any hazardous materials as that term is defined by the US Department of Transportation or weapons of any kind.
- annettbuslines.com is unable to carry animals, with the exception of trained service animals that allow Passengers with Disabilities to perform necessary activities. Service animals must be properly harnessed and under the direct control of the passenger at all times.
- All prices are shown in US$.
- annettbuslines.com is not responsible for delays or cancellations caused by traffic or road conditions, weather or other causes over which it has no control.
- Customers are allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic beverages on board in accordance to Annett Bus Lines Clean Coach Policy. This policy can be viewed on our website under Charters. Passengers are not permitted consume or bring alcoholic beverages on board.
- Smoking is not permitted on Annett Bus Lines motorcoaches.
All prices are shown in US$. Fares will vary by reservation date, day of travel and demand for seats. Fares are subject to change without notice. Any change to your reservation may result in a fare increase. Please note that prices may fluctuate between searches.
We hope you find this site useful and easy to use. Should you have any questions, comments or suggestions then please contact us.
Failure or delay by us to enforce an obligation or exercise a right under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that obligation or right.
If any provision or term of these terms and conditions shall become or be declared illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term or provision shall be divisible from the other terms and conditions and shall be deemed to be deleted from them.
We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by that version. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions on the website regularly and prior to making a reservation.
Unless specifically stated otherwise herein or required by law, Annett Bus Lines shall not be liable for any consequential, compensatory, indirect, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions.
annettbuslines.com has the right to cancel reservations (whether or not confirmed) of any customer whenever such action is necessary to comply with any governmental regulation, upon any governmental request for emergency transportation in connection with the national defense, or whenever such action is necessary or advisable by reason of weather or other conditions beyond Annett Bus Lines’ control, including Force Majeure events.
Social Media policy
- You must be at least 18 years old to post any content on any Social Media Site.
- As a guest posting content to any Social Media Site on the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in ABL’s discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non ABL services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
- ABL reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. ABL may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials inABL’s sole discretion. You understand and agree that ABL may disclose your communications and activities with ABL in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of ABL rights. You agree that in the event that ABL exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, ABL will have no liability to you.
- By posting any content on any Social Media Site, you grant to ABL the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any ABL purpose.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold ABL and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. By its very nature, a website AND THE INTERNET cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. ABL does not control the THIRD PARTY SITES AND THE Internet. ABL DOES NOT WARRANT ANY SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY such interceptions or compromises to your information. When posting any content on an internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family. FURTHERMORE, ABL DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEWS OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
- You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Social Media Site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts.
- You may not provide any content to a Social Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions or use the Social Media Site to link to any sites or political candidates or parties or use the Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
- THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN, USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, ABL suggests that you review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.