Annett Bus Lines Core Values
Safety First – Serve Others – Exceed Expectations – Enjoy the Journey
It’s that time of year when we all need to consider preparing for Florida’s notorious hurricane season! Here are Five Basic Preparation Measures to take when you receive notification of a Hurricane Watch or Warning from the National Weather Service for your local area.
1) Know where to go. Contact your local emergency management agency for more information.
2) Put together a Go-Bag: Disaster Supply Kit, Flashlight, Batteries, Cash, First-Aid Supplies, Medications and Copies of any Critical Information.
3) Plan for adequate supplies in case you lose power and water for several days.
4) Make a Family Emergency Communication Plan.
5) Find out what texting or emailing alerting systems for emergency notification are available in your local area.